Slow and smart at the same time, Duck is one who gets herself into comical situations.
She lives in a nest, although in one episode, she expressed longing for a house and tried to live in a house boat. It floated downriver filled with frogs and Duck lived happily in her nest. She technically lives with Little Bear at his house too sometimes during some seasons and she's even part of Little Bear's family even though she just a friend of his.
AppearanceDuck has yellow feathers, an orange beak, and a long neck, making her somewhat similar to a goose.
- Little Bear
- No Feet
- Poppy and Pete
- Little Moose
- Mother Bear
- Father Bear
- Duck was hatched in a nest of chicks, because "some eggs got mixed up", so Little Bear taught her to fly when she was a duckling
- Duck never had ducklings of her own, but she has been seen babysitting them, the youngest named Little Peep
- Duck loves playing "princess" and pretend.
- Duck is voiced by Tracy Ryan
- Duck has only cried in two episodes: "Lucy's Okay" and "Caterpillars"
- Duck loves Mother Bear's chocolate cake.